New client intake forms
Please follow the steps below to complete the new client intake forms.
1. Download the intake forms from the links provided below, you must save them on your computer.
2. Once downloaded you can fill in on your computer, save them, and then email them back to us. Alternatively, you can print them out and fill them in by hand.
3. If you fill them out on your computer please be sure to save frequently to your computer as some forms are lengthy and we would hate for you to have to fill them out twice.
4. When completed you can email or fax your completed forms along with your most current bone density test (if applicable).
You can only view these forms by using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free from Adobe.com.
- Health Assessment Form
- Nutrition Detective Questionnaire
- 3-Day Diet Record
- Osteoporosis Risk Assessment
Once these forms are filled out, you can return them to us by mail or by fax. We would appreciate it if you could include a recent photo of yourself.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 1-888-206-7119 or 1-315-437-9384. We will be happy to mail you the intake forms if you prefer.
Learn more about my Personal Consultation services:
- Consultation Types and Fees
- My Approach
- How I Can Help You
- Topics Covered in New Client Appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Client Testimonials
- Success Stories
I’m Dr. Susan Brown. I am a clinical nutritionist, medical anthropologist, writer, and motivational speaker. Learn my time-tested 6 step natural approach to bone health in my online courses.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!