For health professionals
View Dr. Susan Brown’s presentation: Osteoporosis in 2011: What’s New and Clinically Relevant.
As director of the Better Bones Foundation and the Center for Better Bones, Dr. Susan Brown is pleased to offer lectures and workshops to health professionals on a wide range of topics.
Sample lecture topics
- Key Better Bone initiatives for preventing osteoporosis and building bone strength
- Maintaining bone strength during weight loss
- Better Bones, Better Body: non-pharmacologic approaches to osteoporosis
- Advances in the treatment and reversal of osteoporosis
- A novel approach to halting and reversing osteoporosis
- Reclaiming natural menopausal well-being
- Better Bones, Better Body: beyond estrogen and calcium
- Acid–alkaline balance: rethinking the impact of metabolic acidosis
- Functional foods for women’s bone health
- Rethinking osteoporosis
- Beyond calcium: new power nutrition for osteoporosis
- Nutritional influences on female hormone functioning
- Anthropological insights into strategies for improving women’s health
- Nutritional additions to your physical and differential diagnoses
For additional information on lectures, contact us.