25 positive intentions
I find with all the negativity out there today, I like to start the day looking in the mirror and telling myself a positive intention for my day.
I also know two life-long friends who call each other first thing in the morning to share a wonderful intention with each other.
Whatever way you choose to do it, putting attention to positive thoughts makes them mighty and gives you a powerful start on achieving them!
Here are 25 of my favorite positive intentions
- The wise say there are only two basic emotions — love and fear. Today it is my intention to recognize my own fear and move beyond it.
- There is only one time and that is “Now.” Today I step into the Now with fuller awareness.
- Today it is my intention to give my full attention to whatever I am doing.
- What I put my attention to grows stronger in my life. Today I put my attention on the positive aspects of my life.
- Today I deliberately look for at least five things to feel good about.
- It is my intention to look into the eyes of each person I interact with today.
- Today I will eat in a calm and relaxed fashion, noting the unique texture and taste of my food.
- Today it is my intention to stop and take five deep breaths when I first wake in the morning and as I fall asleep.
- I affirm that I am a unique person making my own unique contribution to the universe.
- Today I will remember that everything happens for a reason, and eventually I will see that the reason is good.
- Today I will remember that expectation dictates outcome and I will pay attention to my expectations.
- Beliefs are thoughts we repeat over and over. Today I will reconsider my beliefs about at least one thing.
- Today it is my intention to sit and explore silence for three minutes, twice a day.
- There are no spare parts in the Universe. Today I take time to appreciate my contribution to all that is.
- Today I will practice an act of random kindness.
- Each of us is a universe unto ourselves unknowable by others. Today I will resist judging anyone.
- Today I will say yes to life, I will let life dance through me without resisting the flow of life. I will go with the flow.
- Today I will nourish the “expansive” feelings of love and I will note and set aside “contracting,” fearful thoughts.
- Today I’ll take 10 minutes to deliberately walk with awareness, noticing the feel of each step and the movement of my body.
- Today it is my intention to ask and listen to my inner guide about a few important issues.
- Today I will be silent for 10 minutes and listen to my inner guide.
- Today I will slow down, create space, and listen to the wisdom within me.
- Today I recognize that I am an infinite choice maker. I will stop and deliberately consider my next food choice.
- Breathing deeply in stillness for five minutes, I will energize my body and soul today.
- Today I will give a smile or a kind word to those I meet.
What is your favorite intention?
I’m Dr. Susan Brown. I am a clinical nutritionist, medical anthropologist, writer, and motivational speaker. Learn my time-tested 6 step natural approach to bone health in my online courses.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!