I’ve just returned from listening to thousands of scientists and physicians discuss their research at The American Society of Bone and Mineral Research Annual Conference. You can imagine how exciting it is to hear the newest findings, especially when it comes to the natural approach to building bone.
I’ve got plenty of interesting blog ideas, and here’s just the start of the news I’ll be blogging on in the coming weeks:
The latest important topics in bone health
• Vitamin D absorption can vary greatly from person to person — one dose does not fit all.
• 3 simple functional tests to assess your hip fracture risk
• New understandings about body weight and fracture — is being heavy protective?
• Silica: New research on its bone-building actions
• Skeletal nutritional needs: Have we missed the mark?
• What your breathing pattern reveals about you bone health
• Just how important is gym class for preventing osteoporosis decades later?
• Inflammation destroys bone, and not just in rheumatoid arthritis
• An engineer’s view on the 3 ways bone break — my views on why
• Does bone size make a difference?
What topics peak your interest most? Let me know and I’ll do my best to get you the details as soon as I can. Stay tuned and be well!