Online Course #1
What the heck do these numbers REALLY mean? A worried woman’s micro-course on understanding bone density tests
Dr. Susan Brown PhD leads you through a step-by-step, illustrated video talk detailing what your bone density test is all about. She will then hold a live 90-minute webinar to address your questions. After completing this course, you will know what your test results mean and what the test tells you about your skeletal health and your real risk of fracture. You might even then know more than your doctor about your bone health!
- Learn how to understand and interpret your DEXA scores.
- Understand if your bone density is normal based on your life stage.
- 90-minute live webinar with Dr. Susan Brown on 6/7/18 where you can get your questions answered!
- Analyze your rate of loss and how it compares to both young people and people of your own age — is it excessive for your age group?
- Detect when your bone density scores call for a medical work-up.
- Learn how your body weight and structure are related to your bone density scores.
- Learn how to compare different parts of your body such as the hip and spine.
- Learn what to expect during menopause if you are going through it or have not yet gone through it and how to factor that into your bone density test results.
- Detect if you have scoliosis.
Buy course materials any time to get started. Live webinar with Dr. Susan Brown PhD on Thursday, June 7, 2018, 7:30 PM EST.