The New Better Bones Exercise Vest with Zipper Front is IronWear®’s latest and sleekest women’s vest design. It is easy to set up and use. It is form-fitting and adjustable from 1 to 19 pounds. This is a Better Bones exclusive!
Features of the new Better Bones Exercise Vest:
- Easy on–off — no need to put over your head
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Two patented Double-lock™ padded shoulder straps allow adjustment in the bra area
- Builds bone density, increases muscular strength, and improves balance and posture
- Easy to clean
- The most stylish exercise weight vest in the world—can be worn under or over clothing
The Better Bones Exercise Vest includes IronWear®’s patented Flex-metal® weights—the safest, most comfortable, and best fitting weights possible. There are 18 weight pockets into which one or two ½-pound soft Flex-metal® weights can be inserted. The vest comes with one weight per pocket plus the vest shell for a total of 10 pounds. You can add 18 more ½-pound Flex-metal® weights for a total of 19 pounds.
It is critical for women with osteoporosis to use the flex metal weights like the ones in our weighted products. They are soft so if you should trip or fall they will not apply pressure on the bone like a traditional hard metal bar weight like other vests and belts use. This is one of the reasons Dr. Brown strongly feels that these are the best weighted exercise products for women with osteoporosis and she has successfully been using them for over 10 years!
Dr. Brown has written numerous blog articles on how a weighted vest builds bone. To view them with references, visit our Weight Vest Archives.
See Also Our Weighted Belt– Can be used instead of vest or in addition to vest!