The New Better Bones Exercise Vest with Zipper Front is IronWear®’s latest and sleekest women’s vest design. It is easy to set up and use. It is form-fitting and adjustable from 1 to 19 pounds. This is a Better Bones exclusive!
Features of the new Better Bones Exercise Vest:
- Easy on–off — no need to put over your head
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Two patented Double-lock™ padded shoulder straps allow adjustment in the bra area
- Builds bone density, increases muscular strength, and improves balance and posture
- Easy to clean
- The most stylish exercise weight vest in the world—can be worn under or over clothing
The Better Bones Exercise Vest includes IronWear®’s patented Flex-metal® weights—the safest, most comfortable, and best fitting weights possible. There are 18 weight pockets into which one or two ½-pound soft Flex-metal® weights can be inserted. The vest comes with one weight per pocket plus the vest shell for a total of 10 pounds. You can add 18 more ½-pound Flex-metal® weights for a total of 19 pounds.
Dr. Brown has written numerous blog articles on how a weighted vest builds bone. To view them with references, visit our Weight Vest Archives.
See Also Our Weighted Belt– Can be used instead of vest or in addition to vest!