Better Bones Builder
This intensive strength supplement sets a new standard in bone support. It’s formulated by natural bone health expert Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD for women with a high fracture risk. Better Bones Builder is complete with key nutrients in optimal amounts to help keep pH in balance and to support strong bones for a lifetime. It supports a healthy metabolism, energy production, hormonal balance, and wellness for women when combined with a healthy eating plan (included in the Better Bones Packages).
Better Bones Builder contains:
- A multivitamin and mineral formula with Quatrefolic®, a biologically active form of folate, an essential B vitamin, that’s easier for your body to process and use.
- Extra amounts of each of 17 key nutrients necessary for women with greater risk for bone health issues.
- Additional vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and K2, calcium, magnesium, and important companion ingredients that promote bone strength, density, and flexibility.
- Bone-supporting mineral complexes in their most alkalizing forms to enhance your body’s pH balance.
- Advanced amino acids required to support the healthy formation and repair of the bone protein matrix.
Our Better Bones Builder is:
- Made with the most natural ingredients available, all chosen for their purity, potency and bioavailability.
- Formulated with bone-supporting mineral complexes in their most alkalizing forms.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
Dr. Brown’s Blog Signup
Weekly wisdom from the woman who builds better bones
- Top questions about a weight vest for Better Bones April 24, 2017
- High perceived stress level increases fracture risk April 18, 2017
- Are you losing too much calcium in your urine? April 14, 2017
- Hidden celiac disease and osteoporosis: Learning from Judy April 10, 2017
- Answers to your top 5 questions about calcium supplements April 4, 2017
- Your FRAX fracture prediction: Take it with a grain of salt March 31, 2017
- What you need to know about the FRAX assessment tool March 31, 2017
- Recipes to help you get the benefits of blackstrap molasses March 9, 2017
- Chromium: A hidden nutrient for bone and energy metabolism February 28, 2017