Better Bones Builder
This intensive strength supplement sets a new standard in bone support. It’s formulated by natural bone health expert Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD for women with a high fracture risk. Better Bones Builder is complete with key nutrients in optimal amounts to help keep pH in balance and to support strong bones for a lifetime. It supports a healthy metabolism, energy production, hormonal balance, and wellness for women when combined with a healthy eating plan (included in the Better Bones Packages).
Better Bones Builder contains:
- A multivitamin and mineral formula with Quatrefolic®, a biologically active form of folate, an essential B vitamin, that’s easier for your body to process and use.
- Extra amounts of each of 17 key nutrients necessary for women with greater risk for bone health issues.
- Additional vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and K2, calcium, magnesium, and important companion ingredients that promote bone strength, density, and flexibility.
- Bone-supporting mineral complexes in their most alkalizing forms to enhance your body’s pH balance.
- Advanced amino acids required to support the healthy formation and repair of the bone protein matrix.
Our Better Bones Builder is:
- Made with the most natural ingredients available, all chosen for their purity, potency and bioavailability.
- Formulated with bone-supporting mineral complexes in their most alkalizing forms.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
The Center for Better Bones and the Better Bones Foundation
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-315-437-9384 — main
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9am-4:30pm EST
- Ayurveda for osteoporosis — harnessing the body’s ancient wisdom January 9, 2019
- Osteoporosis 2019: New Year predictions for bone health January 1, 2019
- The wonders of you December 21, 2018
- Thin but strong — determining bone quality in thinner women December 11, 2018
- Mediterranean diet a special help for those with osteoporosis December 3, 2018
- Lessons from our latest retreat — why rest and rejeuvenation matter November 27, 2018
- Muscle loss with aging — are you at risk for sarcopenia? November 17, 2018
- Sweet potatoes’ alkalizing benefits are all in how you prepare them November 7, 2018
- Don’t be fooled: Vitamin D does prevent fracture November 1, 2018
Dr. Brown’s Blog Signup
Weekly wisdom from the woman who builds better bones