Better Bones Builder
This intensive strength supplement sets a new standard in bone support. It’s formulated by natural bone health expert Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD for women with a high fracture risk. Better Bones Builder is complete with key nutrients in optimal amounts to help keep pH in balance and to support strong bones for a lifetime. It supports a healthy metabolism, energy production, hormonal balance, and wellness for women when combined with a healthy eating plan (included in the Better Bones Packages).
Better Bones Builder contains:
- A multivitamin and mineral formula with Quatrefolic®, a biologically active form of folate, an essential B vitamin, that’s easier for your body to process and use.
- Extra amounts of each of 17 key nutrients necessary for women with greater risk for bone health issues.
- Additional vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and K2, calcium, magnesium, and important companion ingredients that promote bone strength, density, and flexibility.
- Bone-supporting mineral complexes in their most alkalizing forms to enhance your body’s pH balance.
- Advanced amino acids required to support the healthy formation and repair of the bone protein matrix.
Our Better Bones Builder is:
- Made with the most natural ingredients available, all chosen for their purity, potency and bioavailability.
- Formulated with bone-supporting mineral complexes in their most alkalizing forms.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
- 5 diet changes that add years to your life September 24, 2017
- Is magnesium the missing ingredient for preventing bone fracture? September 15, 2017
- Conflicting advice on bone drugs — what does the evidence say? September 11, 2017
- Arthritis or fracture? Figuring out what back pain means August 29, 2017
- Strontium: bone drug or nutrient? August 7, 2017
- 5 recipes to use turmeric for Better Bones July 18, 2017
- 3 types of medications that cause bone loss July 10, 2017
- New study suggests curcumin helps build bone June 25, 2017
- New study shows yogurt reduces osteoporosis risk June 16, 2017