The Personal Program for Better Bones
For over 20 years I’ve been helping women maximize their bone health, naturally, at the Center for Better Bones. I’m happy to announce that my natural approach to lifelong bone health is now available as an at-home program through an exclusive partnership with Women to Women, the renowned women’s health clinic.
Working closely with Marcelle Pick, OB/GYN NP and co-founder of Women to Women, we have developed a comprehensive, all-natural program for women that embodies the same recommendations I’ve used to help thousands of women strengthen their bones. Called the Personal Program for Better Bones, it’s a great option for any woman who wants to benefit from the natural approach to bone health, regardless of whether you are a patient at the Center for Better Bones.
This revolutionary, at-home Program:
- Offers the most comprehensive osteo support based on the lastest research and packed with your basic needs plus 17 essential bone-building nutrients.
- Helps restore pH balance, freeing mineral reserves to build and strengthen bone.
- Helps reduce the physical and emotional stresses that deplete bone.
- Teaches you easy dietary and lifestyle adjustments that help build bone and increase your overall sense of well being.
The Program includes:
- Our exclusive daily supplement formulated to support your body’s vital systems and keep your pH in balance.
- A pH test kit so you can easily check your body’s acid-alkaline balance.
- Our New Member e-Guide, packed with tips for successful eating, bone nourishment, exercising, and reducing the burdens on your body.
- An exclusive webcast by Dr. Susan E. Brown, full of insights that will help you get the most from your Personal Program.
- Our caring, experienced Wellness Coaches, always available to answer questions and give you the encouragement and advice to help you succeed.
To learn more about the Personal Program for Better Bones or to order your Program, simply visit the Bone Health Program page, or call toll-free at 1-877-200-1269. If you’re not sure what version of the Program is best-suited to you, take our free Bone Health Profile for a recommendation.