Our powerful Super Antioxidant is formulated to help protect your body from the effects of oxidative stress while supporting healthy connective tissues, including your bones. Oxidative stress is involved with many different conditions that adversely affect our bodies and it’s important to take steps to offset its negative health effects. Antioxidants — compounds that can neutralize “free radicals” before they cause additional oxidative cell damage — are the best tools for this. We chose special forms of vitamin C, curcumin, and lycopene to get the job done.
Super Antioxidant contains:
- Vitamin C — in buffered mineral ascorbate form to be gentle on the stomach. It’s also essential for formation of collagen in bones, cartilage, blood vessels and other connective tissues.
- Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome — from the turmeric plant. It promotes joint comfort and flexibility. This patented formulation of curcumin includes phosphatidylcholine, an easily absorbed soy lecithin, with superior bioavailability so more curcumin reaches the cells.
- Lycopene — a powerful carotenoid antioxidant found in tomatoes and other fruits and vegetables that supports a reduction in oxidative stress and supports bone mineral density while helping to reduce bone resorption markers that indicate bone breakdown.
Our Super Antioxidant is:
- Made from the highest quality ingredients without yeast, wheat, soy protein, milk/dairy, corn, sugar, starch, or artificial colors, preservatives or flavors.
- Laboratory-assayed to ensure quality – the same rigorous procedure that is used for pharmaceutical drugs.
- Made in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
- Is magnesium the missing ingredient for preventing bone fracture? September 15, 2017
- Conflicting advice on bone drugs — what does the evidence say? September 11, 2017
- Arthritis or fracture? Figuring out what back pain means August 29, 2017
- Strontium: bone drug or nutrient? August 7, 2017
- 5 recipes to use turmeric for Better Bones July 18, 2017
- 3 types of medications that cause bone loss July 10, 2017
- New study suggests curcumin helps build bone June 25, 2017
- New study shows yogurt reduces osteoporosis risk June 16, 2017
- 3 things to remember about an osteopenia diagnosis June 15, 2017