Our Omega-3s are molecularly distilled to concentrate the essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Healthy levels of Omega-3s affect the immune system, heart, joints, eyes, skin, and even emotional well-being. Omega-3s encourage the production of chemicals that help control inflammation in your blood, tissues, and joints. They help balance the negative impact of the omega-6s that are prevalent in our diet. The American Heart Association recommends getting between 1000–3000 mg every day.
How will Omega-3s help you?
- Helps reduce triglycerides, a risk factor for heart disease
- Increases blood flow throughout the brain and body
- Promotes eye, heart, immune, and skin health and healthy joints
- Promotes emotional well-being and helps decrease mood swings
- Helps alleviate cramps, nausea, breast sensitivity, irritability, and headaches
- Supports strong bones in menopausal and postmenopausal women
Our Omega-3s are:
- Made with natural lemon flavor to be taste-free and burpless.
- Formulated without sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- Sourced from sardines and anchovies from the waters off of Chile and Peru.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
- Top questions about a weight vest for Better Bones May 4, 2017
- High perceived stress level increases fracture risk April 18, 2017
- Are you losing too much calcium in your urine? April 14, 2017
- Hidden celiac disease and osteoporosis: Learning from Judy April 10, 2017
- Answers to your top 5 questions about calcium supplements April 4, 2017
- Your FRAX fracture prediction: Take it with a grain of salt March 31, 2017
- What you need to know about the FRAX assessment tool March 31, 2017
- Recipes to help you get the benefits of blackstrap molasses March 9, 2017
- Chromium: A hidden nutrient for bone and energy metabolism February 28, 2017
Dr. Brown’s Blog Signup
Weekly wisdom from the woman who builds better bones