Our Omega-3s are molecularly distilled to concentrate the essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Healthy levels of Omega-3s affect the immune system, heart, joints, eyes, skin, and even emotional well-being. Omega-3s encourage the production of chemicals that help control inflammation in your blood, tissues, and joints. They help balance the negative impact of the omega-6s that are prevalent in our diet. The American Heart Association recommends getting between 1000–3000 mg every day.
How will Omega-3s help you?
- Helps reduce triglycerides, a risk factor for heart disease
- Increases blood flow throughout the brain and body
- Promotes eye, heart, immune, and skin health and healthy joints
- Promotes emotional well-being and helps decrease mood swings
- Helps alleviate cramps, nausea, breast sensitivity, irritability, and headaches
- Supports strong bones in menopausal and postmenopausal women
Our Omega-3s are:
- Made with natural lemon flavor to be taste-free and burpless.
- Formulated without sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- Sourced from sardines and anchovies from the waters off of Chile and Peru.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
- How many prunes do you need to eat to start building bone? November 17, 2017
- 99 ways to get 9 daily servings of alkalizing vegetables, fruits and spices November 6, 2017
- 6 Secret Wonders of Your Skeleton October 27, 2017
- Take the Better Bones magnesium challenge! October 16, 2017
- 7 superfoods that help decrease bone breakdown October 11, 2017
- How much exercise is “enough” for bone health? October 2, 2017
- 5 diet changes that add years to your life September 24, 2017
- Is magnesium the missing ingredient for preventing bone fracture? September 15, 2017
- Conflicting advice on bone drugs — what does the evidence say? September 11, 2017