Our Omega-3s are molecularly distilled to concentrate the essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Healthy levels of Omega-3s affect the immune system, heart, joints, eyes, skin, and even emotional well-being. Omega-3s encourage the production of chemicals that help control inflammation in your blood, tissues, and joints. They help balance the negative impact of the omega-6s that are prevalent in our diet. The American Heart Association recommends getting between 1000–3000 mg every day.
How will Omega-3s help you?
- Helps reduce triglycerides, a risk factor for heart disease
- Increases blood flow throughout the brain and body
- Promotes eye, heart, immune, and skin health and healthy joints
- Promotes emotional well-being and helps decrease mood swings
- Helps alleviate cramps, nausea, breast sensitivity, irritability, and headaches
- Supports strong bones in menopausal and postmenopausal women
Our Omega-3s are:
- Made with natural lemon flavor to be taste-free and burpless.
- Formulated without sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- Sourced from sardines and anchovies from the waters off of Chile and Peru.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
- Is magnesium the missing ingredient for preventing bone fracture? September 15, 2017
- Conflicting advice on bone drugs — what does the evidence say? September 11, 2017
- Arthritis or fracture? Figuring out what back pain means August 29, 2017
- Strontium: bone drug or nutrient? August 7, 2017
- 5 recipes to use turmeric for Better Bones July 18, 2017
- 3 types of medications that cause bone loss July 10, 2017
- New study suggests curcumin helps build bone June 25, 2017
- New study shows yogurt reduces osteoporosis risk June 16, 2017
- 3 things to remember about an osteopenia diagnosis June 15, 2017