Our Omega-3s are molecularly distilled to concentrate the essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Healthy levels of Omega-3s affect the immune system, heart, joints, eyes, skin, and even emotional well-being. Omega-3s encourage the production of chemicals that help control inflammation in your blood, tissues, and joints. They help balance the negative impact of the omega-6s that are prevalent in our diet. The American Heart Association recommends getting between 1000–3000 mg every day.
How will Omega-3s help you?
- Helps reduce triglycerides, a risk factor for heart disease
- Increases blood flow throughout the brain and body
- Promotes eye, heart, immune, and skin health and healthy joints
- Promotes emotional well-being and helps decrease mood swings
- Helps alleviate cramps, nausea, breast sensitivity, irritability, and headaches
- Supports strong bones in menopausal and postmenopausal women
Our Omega-3s are:
- Made with natural lemon flavor to be taste-free and burpless.
- Formulated without sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- Sourced from sardines and anchovies from the waters off of Chile and Peru.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA’s GMP’s).
The Center for Better Bones and the Better Bones Foundation
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-315-437-9384 — main
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9am-4:30pm EST
- The infamous T score and neglected Z score May 16, 2018
- Helping thin women reduce their fracture risk May 9, 2018
- Dear doctor, please treat me like a man May 4, 2018
- Is the Mediterranean diet good for bones? April 19, 2018
- Walking on Earth April 12, 2018
- Bisphosphonates make bones weaker, not stronger April 3, 2018
- Our Inspiring “Love Your Bones, Love Your Body Retreat” March 28, 2018
- Getting more by doing less with high-intensity, slow-motion weight training March 14, 2018
- Why estrogen isn’t an option for osteoporosis anymore March 9, 2018