Better Bones Basics
Our exclusive osteo support formula safely and effectively supports women’s bone health with key nutrients in the right amounts for everyday use. Formulated with ideal amounts of vitamin D, calcium and magnesium, Better Bones Basics also includes other essential bone-building minerals at therapeutic levels, along with nutrients to optimize absorption and bone-building support.
Better Bones Basics contains:
- Vitamin D — the best regulator of calcium and phosphorus to support bones and teeth, vitamin D is included in the appropriate amount for good calcium absorption.
- Vitamin K — as both K1 and K2. Vitamin K1 plays a key role in blood clotting, and binds calcium onto the skeleton while keeping calcium out of the arteries. Vitamin K2 is produced by bacteria in aged or fermented foods and works to build bone strength in addition to many other health benefits.
- Calcium — included as a carbonate/citrate complex, is essential for healthy bone development and maintenance. Calcium gives your bones both strength and rigidity, and needs adequate vitamin D (the amount in this formula) to be absorbed.
- Magnesium — assures strength and firmness of bones, makes teeth harder, and is essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium.
- Zinc — required for bone healing and repair, and proper absorption of calcium.
- Manganese — a trace mineral involved in the formation of bone cartilage and bone collagen, and required for bone mineralization.
- Boron — needed for the metabolism and utilization of many bone-building nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
Our Better Bones Basics is:
- Made with nutrients in their most alkalizing forms, all chosen for their purity, potency and bioavailability.
- Formulated according to the latest research findings that calcium alone is not enough.
- Manufactured according to high quality standards, which are externally validated to meet or exceed the FDA’s GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations.
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
- Is magnesium the missing ingredient for preventing bone fracture? September 15, 2017
- Conflicting advice on bone drugs — what does the evidence say? September 11, 2017
- Arthritis or fracture? Figuring out what back pain means August 29, 2017
- Strontium: bone drug or nutrient? August 7, 2017
- 5 recipes to use turmeric for Better Bones July 18, 2017
- 3 types of medications that cause bone loss July 10, 2017
- New study suggests curcumin helps build bone June 25, 2017
- New study shows yogurt reduces osteoporosis risk June 16, 2017
- 3 things to remember about an osteopenia diagnosis June 15, 2017