Better Bones Basics
Our exclusive osteo support formula safely and effectively supports women’s bone health with key nutrients in the right amounts for everyday use. Formulated with ideal amounts of vitamin D, calcium and magnesium, Better Bones Basics also includes other essential bone-building minerals at therapeutic levels, along with nutrients to optimize absorption and bone-building support.
Better Bones Basics contains:
- Vitamin D — the best regulator of calcium and phosphorus to support bones and teeth, vitamin D is included in the appropriate amount for good calcium absorption.
- Vitamin K — as both K1 and K2. Vitamin K1 plays a key role in blood clotting, and binds calcium onto the skeleton while keeping calcium out of the arteries. Vitamin K2 is produced by bacteria in aged or fermented foods and works to build bone strength in addition to many other health benefits.
- Calcium — included as a carbonate/citrate complex, is essential for healthy bone development and maintenance. Calcium gives your bones both strength and rigidity, and needs adequate vitamin D (the amount in this formula) to be absorbed.
- Magnesium — assures strength and firmness of bones, makes teeth harder, and is essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium.
- Zinc — required for bone healing and repair, and proper absorption of calcium.
- Manganese — a trace mineral involved in the formation of bone cartilage and bone collagen, and required for bone mineralization.
- Boron — needed for the metabolism and utilization of many bone-building nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
Our Better Bones Basics is:
- Made with nutrients in their most alkalizing forms, all chosen for their purity, potency and bioavailability.
- Formulated according to the latest research findings that calcium alone is not enough.
- Manufactured according to high quality standards, which are externally validated to meet or exceed the FDA’s GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations.
The Center for Better Bones and the Better Bones Foundation
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-315-437-9384 — main
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9am-4:30pm EST
- Why you should strengthen your wrists October 8, 2018
- Osteogenic loading — a key to reversing osteoporosis September 20, 2018
- Osteopenia Treatments — What Works? September 10, 2018
- Are we setting kids up for osteoporosis? September 4, 2018
- What is the difference between osteopenia and osteoporosis? August 30, 2018
- 7 top nutrients for bone health August 3, 2018
- MK-7 is a super nutrient for your bones AND your heart July 17, 2018
- High-intensity resistance training for bone offers amazing results July 13, 2018
- Stinging nettle offers an herbal boost for bone health July 2, 2018
Dr. Brown’s Blog Signup
Weekly wisdom from the woman who builds better bones