Better Bones Basics
Our exclusive osteo support formula safely and effectively supports women’s bone health with key nutrients in the right amounts for everyday use. Formulated with ideal amounts of vitamin D, calcium and magnesium, Better Bones Basics also includes other essential bone-building minerals at therapeutic levels, along with nutrients to optimize absorption and bone-building support.
Better Bones Basics contains:
- Vitamin D — the best regulator of calcium and phosphorus to support bones and teeth, vitamin D is included in the appropriate amount for good calcium absorption.
- Vitamin K — as both K1 and K2. Vitamin K1 plays a key role in blood clotting, and binds calcium onto the skeleton while keeping calcium out of the arteries. Vitamin K2 is produced by bacteria in aged or fermented foods and works to build bone strength in addition to many other health benefits.
- Calcium — included as a carbonate/citrate complex, is essential for healthy bone development and maintenance. Calcium gives your bones both strength and rigidity, and needs adequate vitamin D (the amount in this formula) to be absorbed.
- Magnesium — assures strength and firmness of bones, makes teeth harder, and is essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium.
- Zinc — required for bone healing and repair, and proper absorption of calcium.
- Manganese — a trace mineral involved in the formation of bone cartilage and bone collagen, and required for bone mineralization.
- Boron — needed for the metabolism and utilization of many bone-building nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
Our Better Bones Basics is:
- Made with nutrients in their most alkalizing forms, all chosen for their purity, potency and bioavailability.
- Formulated according to the latest research findings that calcium alone is not enough.
- Manufactured according to high quality standards, which are externally validated to meet or exceed the FDA’s GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations.
The Center for Better Bones and the Better Bones Foundation
Dr. Susan E. Brown, PhD
605 Franklin Park Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
1-315-437-9384 — main
1-877-207-0232 — toll-free
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9am-4:30pm EST
- The infamous T score and neglected Z score May 16, 2018
- Helping thin women reduce their fracture risk May 9, 2018
- Dear doctor, please treat me like a man May 4, 2018
- Is the Mediterranean diet good for bones? April 19, 2018
- Walking on Earth April 12, 2018
- Bisphosphonates make bones weaker, not stronger April 3, 2018
- Our Inspiring “Love Your Bones, Love Your Body Retreat” March 28, 2018
- Getting more by doing less with high-intensity, slow-motion weight training March 14, 2018
- Why estrogen isn’t an option for osteoporosis anymore March 9, 2018