How This Product Alkalizes
PERQUE Repair Guard is the most effective natural anti-inflammatory Dr. Susan Brown has found. It contains many different alkalizing plant compounds and promotes repair while reducing inflammation and reducing metabolic acids.
PERQUE Repair Guard is formulated to manage and reduce inflammation. This supplement contains a variety of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients. These antioxidants protect cells from free radicals caused by pollution, smoking, drinking alcohol, and other sources. As a result, this Perque product promotes cellular health.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) work to reduce inflammation by blocking certain enzymes; the most famous of these medications is ibuprofen. Unfortunately NSAIDs come with several uncomfortable side effects: dizziness, constipation and intestinal ulcers. Compared to NSAIDs and other anti-inflammatory formulas, PERQUE Repair Guard can produce the same inflammation relief without the dangerous side effects.
Main ingredients include:
- Quercetin dihydrate—the most efficiently absorbed form of a flavonoid called quercetin that’s commonly found in red wine and other foods. It works to protect your body’s cells from free radicals and oxidation.
- Pomegranate juice powder—provides your body with a powerful antioxidant that your body uses to fight against harmful free radicals that may damage cells. Pomegranate juice powder also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chlorophyll—another antioxidant that reduces levels of inflammation in the body. It contains high levels of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Magnesium—according to some medical studies, it reduces the markers of inflammation.
- Turmeric—a natural herb with antioxidant that Chinese medicine has traditionally used for centuries to promote digestive health and reduce inflammation.
1 tabsule daily for mild conditions; 2 to 4 tabsules for moderate conditions; 4 to 12 daily for severe conditions
One tabsule contains:
Quercetin dihydrate 1000 mg (water soluble bioflavonoid)
Pomegranate juice powder (high ORAC) 60 mg
OPC (soluble LMW ActiVin 1294) 10 mg
Magnesium 35 mg (as C16 and C18 alkyls from untreated palm fruit and leaf)
Vegetable fiber (organic croscarmellose) 10 mg
Chlorophyll 100 mcg
Turmeric 4 mcg
Other ingredients: none