I recently had the opportunity to speak with Dr. Bess Dawson-Hughes of Tufts University, one of the world’s most respected bone health researchers who has now turned her attention to the importance of pH balance for bone.
In this video interview, Dr. Dawson-Hughes discusses her new research on acid-base balance and bone, including:
- The concept of “acid load”
- The frequency of low-grade metabolic acidosis
- How we aggravate changes in our pH balance due to aging
- Tips on how you can change your diet to protect yourself from a heavy acid load
Why not take just seven minutes to watch my conversation with Dr. Dawson-Hughes? What you learn could help protect your bones for a lifetime.
Our Bone Building Products
- Better Bones Exercise Vest
- Better Bones Builder $59.95
- Fracture Healing Kit (with or without multivitamin) $140.00 – $190.00