Weighted vests are a proven way to exercise easily and to build bone mass and increase
muscle strength. Several studies have produced favorable results — the largest
and longest was in Oregon where a significant improvement in hip BMD in a group
of women with an average age of 66 was noted after 5 years of a regimen including
jumping and “resistance” exercises using weighted vests.
- Comfortable, contoured vest
- Vest can carry weights from 1 to 21 lbs
- Comes with 20 half-pound weights (11 lbs total including weight of vest)
- Can add up to 10 more lbs in half-pound increments (purchased separately)
- Contours to the shape of a women’s body
- Supports abdominal and back muscles
- Height adjustable so that cup area is positioned properly over chest
- Fits women from below 5 feet to over 6 feet tall
- Helps improve posture by pulling shoulders back while at the same time counter-weighting
- Ultra thin and snug
- Can be worn while playing sports or under sweats
- Half-pound weights are patented Flex-metal™ which are safest and most comfortable
- Easy to clean
To learn more about how to use a weight vest, view our Instructions for Use page.
To order additional weights, please call the Center for Better Bones at 877-207-0232.
This product is not included in the free shipping offer.