Functional, practical, wearable—the driving forces behind the design process of
the Hyper Vest® PRO, and reasons why this vest is the choice of industry leading
trainers, athletes and coaches. The weight vest’s generously cut armholes, v-neck
style, and short waist length allow the body full range of motion and ease of movement.
Also, being equipped with cinching drawstrings at the waist and sides gives the
user the ability to adjust the vest to their preferred comfort and chest compression
- Build strength and endurance while playing sports, running, or walking.
- Patented design prevents weights from bouncing and allows full chest expansion for
- Thinnest vest available on the market, enabling complete range of motion.
- Steel weights have higher density than competitors’ cast iron or rubber weights.
- Sold pre-loaded with 10 pounds and is fully adjustable up to 60 lbs. depending on vest
- Hand washable. No need to remove weights to clean.
- One year warranty, excluding normal wear and tear.
The Hyper Vest® PRO is available in sizes small, medium, large, extra-large and
XX-large. Each vest comes pre-loaded at 10 pounds. Additional booster packs with 5 pounds of weight are also available for purchase,
and each vest is sold with a special tool for inserting and loading weights.
To see the Hyper Vest PRO being used, go to the February 6, 2012 Post of The Bone Architect